2017-11-16

HKPDA old websites in 18 years


The oldest HKPDA website, which can be found, was in year 2000 and was managed by Dr. S.H. Wan.  The concerns were:

  • 2-Tier System
  • Compensatory leave for Labour Day
  • There was mission of PDA (I did not know what mission was, when I was HKPDA president!  haha)




This is the website looking in year 2004.  There were:

  • Public Hospitals Football Cup 2003 (The doctors soccer matches were first organized by HKPDA.  And that was the point for me to know and join HKPDA.)
  • Still fighting for compensatory leave in 2004.



In 2008, there were:
  • Legal action to labour tribunal claim
  • Fuel discount for HKPDA members!


From year 2011, I re-designed and revamped the website.   The website expense was cut from $4000 to $1000 per year.  As you may know, I have been a part-time computer engineer for website since year 2000, apart from a full-time soccer player.





This was the website in year 2015.  I was HKPDA president between year 2014 to 2016.  I cut the website expenses further to $0 per year.   The president had to do all the things including secretariat work, email, banking and website management.




This is the latest HKPDA website.

new website name is http://bit.ly/HKPDA

Best regards,
Dr. Pierre Chan
16 Nov 2017

沒有留言:

發佈留言