2018-12-23

Thank you and Merry Christmas



Thank you for your support in the MCHK election.   First, you can refer to my website and blog for my work in MCHK.


Then, concerning the new "Private Healthcare Facilities Ordinance",
  1. DH and HKAM are going to organize a Symposium in Healthcare Facilities Management on 19 & 26 Jan 2019. You can go to their website for more details and registration.
  2. I wrote 10+ articles and 10+ pages in my Legco work reports for you to understand the Ordinance.
  3. I am preparing another work report.  Also I am newly elected as chairman of Private Healthcare Facilities Ordinance (Specification of Date for Section 135/136(1)(a)) Notice.  There will be a deputation in Legco in January 2019.  You can have your submission or deputation.

Finally, wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year.

Dr. Pierre Chan
「全面管治權」
誰能申請豁免?
English versions

如果各位私家醫生和牙醫有任何問題或查詢,歡迎聯絡本議員辦事處:
  • 香港中區立法會道1號立法會綜合大樓801室 Room 801, Legislative Council Complex, 1 Legislative Council Road, Central, Hong Kong
  • 電話 Tel : 3543 0560
  • 傳真 Fax: 3543 0371
  • 電郵 Email:info@drchanpierre.org


沒有留言:

發佈留言